NLG Short Coil Tool Lanyard, Non Conductive
The NLG Non-conductive Short Coil Tool Lanyard has been developed for use in areas demanding metal-free products – for example electrical work, hygiene areas and nuclear industries. The heat and puncture resistant coating encapsulates a reinforced, non-conductive core with plastic connectors each end.
This tool lanyard has been developed for use with the Adjustable Wristband and is ideal for the quick connection of smaller hand tools and working in confined work areas. The specially designed connectors rotate through 360° making the lanyard suitable for use with screwdrivers and other tools that must rotate freely up to a weight limit of 1kg.
- Ultra compact design stays neatly out of the way and reduces snagging hazards
- Ideal for use with NLG Wristband
- Sleek non-conductive 360° connector
- Dual spin connector design eradicates coil tension during use
- Advanced components keep design non-conductive
- Anti-puncture wipe clean sleeve makes cleaning easy
- Toughened inspection tag is built for harsh environments
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: Extends from 4cm to 70cm
- Max Load: 1KG (2.2lbs)